AzeriaMC offers players the ability to brew different types of beverages. The somewhat difficult brewing process rewards you with a diversity of drinks that have various effects, including drunkenly impairing the player’s movement, speech, and ability to type commands. Samples of some of the drinks can be purchased from the guild hall.
How To Brew
Depending on the recipe, some Steps may not be needed, the following instruction describes the common procedure of brewing.
- Step one consists of Fermenting the fresh Ingredients.
- Place Cauldron over a Fire or other heat source
- Fill it with water
- Add Ingredients with a right-click
- Wait a few minutes while they ferment
- Fill in glass bottles
Use a clock on a cauldron, if you want to know the time the ingredients have been fermenting.
- Some recipes don’t need distilling.
- Put the bottle with ferment into the brewing stand
- Put glowstone dust like a filter on top into the brewing stand (The filter will not be consumed)
A barrel is needed for the aging of a few brews. Simply craft and place the barrel and put the brews inside.
Types OF Drinks
- Azeria Dragon Ale
- Azeria Applejack Cider
- Dwarven Ale
- Spicy Rum
- Azeria Light Beer
- Azeria Dark Beer
- Beetroot Beer
- Elven Absinthe
- Artis Wine
- Honey Wine
You can get the recipes to these drinks from the Ram Tip Brewery in spawn.